- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Articles & Tips
Top 5 Benefits Of Staining Your Wooden Fence
A wooden fence can be a wonderful investment for your Fort Worth home, and as such a significant investment, you want to be sure you're doing everything in your power to keep your wooden fence looking its best and protected from harm. One of the best […]
Should I Hire A Professional Fence Staining Service Or DIY
Completing home improvement projects on our own can be a satisfying aspect of being a homeowner as the sense of accomplishment you get from doing so can be quite rewarding. That being said, while it's certainly possible to tackle certain projects with the DIY approach, that's […]