- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Articles & Tips
The Unsung Necessity: Why Restaurants Need Dumpster Pad Cleaning
Restaurants are vibrant and bustling places, where culinary creativity and delicious dishes come to life. While the focus is often on the front of the house, where customers dine and savor their meals, the back of the house is equally crucial for maintaining hygiene, safety, and […]
The Southlake, Texas Expert Fence Staining Service
When it comes to enhancing the curb appeal and longevity of your property's fencing in Southlake, Texas, nothing beats the transformative power of professional fence staining. Whether you're looking to revamp your weathered wooden fence or protect a newly installed one, fence staining is the key to achieving […]